CTF What-is-this2020-10-01 00:21:02链接：https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hiGglfTDAssjdm-apC4xLw 提取码：82le 2、文件 3、把文件拷贝到kail Linux 4、tar -xvf e66ea8344f034964ba0b3cb9879996ff.gz 5、拷贝到win—>用“Stegsolve”软件打开这两张...
4、tar -xvf e66ea8344f034964ba0b3cb9879996ff.gz
what's this ？2020-07-17 17:36:28[img=https://img-bbs.csdn.net/upload/202007/17/1594978582_694832.jpg][/img]
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Released, This is What’s New2018-05-15 23:23:08Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Released, This is What’s New
【大二下复习】新视野大学英语(第三版)第四册读写教程答案 + 期末复习翻译的部分题目2019-06-19 00:42:20参议员们没想到我们会问这么棘手的问题，当我们终于提出时，他们被难住了，不知该说些什么。 proposition 英 /prɒpə’zɪʃ(ə)n/ n. 提议，建议，主张，观点，看法 This newly established university supports ...
Unit 1、2、3、5、6 Section A word in use 和Section B Sentence structure 部分的翻译
crumble 英/'krʌmb(ə)l/ vi. 崩溃，瓦解，消失
As the gender barriers crumbled, the number of women working as lawyers, doctors, or bankers began to increase significantly from the mid-20th century.
- discern 英/dɪ’sɜːn/ vt. 看出，觉察出，辨明
With the data collected each year, the owner of the shop can discern customer trends and how things like weather and economic indicators affect sales performance.
- surpass 英/sə’pɑːs/ vt. 超过，胜过
His supervisor pushes and motivates him in such a positive manner that he is not only able to reach but to surpass his personal goals.
supervisor 英/'suːpəvaɪzə;'sjuː/ n. 监督人，指导者；[管理] 管理人；检查员
- shrewd 英/ʃ ruː d/ a. 精明的，机敏的，准确的，英明的
He is a man with a shrewd business sense. He has built his initial investment into a substantial and even excessively large fortune.
- conversion 英/ kən’vɜːʃ(ə) n/ n. 转变，改造，转换
The conversion of nuclear radiation directly into electricity was an exciting possibility that was being vigorously explored in many laboratories in the 1950s.
- distort 英/dɪ’stɔːt/ vt. 歪曲，曲解
I was not only shocked but also disgusted that the report tried to distort the scientific facts in such a manner that even some highly-educated people were fooled.
- radiant 英/'reɪdɪənt/ a. 容光焕发的，喜悦的
Sixty-two and blessed with his mother’s skin, the fisherman had withstood a lifetime of exposure to the sun and looked as radiant as a man in his forties.
- ingenious 英 /ɪn’dʒiːnɪəs/ a. 有独创性的，别出心裁的，构思巧妙的
French educator Louis Braille invented a simple but ingenious code which has had an impact on the lives of generations of people who are blind.
stump 英 /stʌmp/ v. 使困惑，难倒
The senators didn’t expect us to ask such tough questions, and when we finally did, they got stumped and didn’t know what to say.
- proposition 英 /prɒpə’zɪʃ(ə)n/ n. 提议，建议，主张，观点，看法
This newly established university supports the proposition that a more diverse higher education system is desirable since it would enhance opportunities for lifelong learning.
- These reports differ from his earlier work in that they offer solutions to public pension problems.
- These forums are unique in that they provide a venue for those with varying perspectives to have an open and honest dialog.
venue 英 /'venjuː/ n. 聚会地点；举行场所；犯罪地点；发生地点；（英格兰律）审判地（指郡或区）
- Social support has been found to act as a stress reducer in that it protects people in crisis from both physical and psychological problems.
- deficient 英 /dɪ’fɪʃ(ə)nt/ a.不足的，有缺陷的，缺乏的，不足的。
We need to improve the quality of education so that our children will not leave school deficient in literary and reasoning skills.
- prosecution 英 /prɒsɪ’kjuːʃ(ə)n/ n. 起诉，指控
In a society governed by the rule of law，every citizen is subject to possible prosecution if he violates the law.
- outrage 英 /'aʊtreɪdʒ/ n.义愤，愤慨，震怒
The pay gap between average workers and top corporate officers has led to pubic outrage as executives receive large packages despite falling share prices.
appease 英 /ə’piːz/ vt. 平息，安抚，抚慰
The delicious meal appeased our hunger and made us feel warm again after having walked in the snow all day.
- conformity 英 /kən’fɔːmɪtɪ/ n. 遵守；符合；一致；
The military insists on conformity in many areas，for example, dress and haircut，with the primary objective of promoting group unity.
- strand 英 /strænd/ n. （线、绳、头发等的）股，缕
My daughter used to play with the dog by taking a strand of its hair and then spending a long time rubbing, combing and twisting it.
- complement 英 /'kɒmplɪm(ə)nt/ vt. 与……相配，与……互补
When she left for the party，she took great care to make her necklace and shoes complement her dress.
- transient 英 /'trænzɪənt/ a. 短暂的，临时的
It was necessary to provide living places for transient immigrants passing through the area on their way to more permanent dwellings.
- appliance /əˈplaɪəns/ n. 家用电器
They had just moved in，so they needed to buy a number of kitchen appliances, including a microwave oven, a toaster,and a coffee maker.
- outfit /ˈaʊtfɪt/ n. （尤指在特殊场合穿的）全套服装
She wanted a beautiful and elegant outfit to attend the wedding of a friend, but couldn’t find anything satisfactory in the nearby shops.
- What they were worried about was more than just the cost of the machine itself. It would be expensive to keep it up too.
- The island is more than just a place to visit for fun. It is also a center of the shipbuilding industry in this region.
- For me and the kids, Mother Earth News is more than just a magazine that introduces various kinds of healthy diets; it is a friend who gives us comfort!
- exquisite 英 /'ekskwɪzɪt; ɪk’skwɪzɪt; ek-/ a. 精致的，精美的
The curtains changed the atmosphere of the house completely and made it into a place of exquisite beauty.
- disperse 英 /dɪ’spɜːs/ v. （使）分散，驱散
As the sun dispersed the clouds, we enjoyed our afternoon of playing cards in the forest under the clear sky and observing the most spectacular view I have ever seen in my life.
- decentralize 英 /di:'sentrə’laɪz/ v. （使）（政府、组织等的部门）分散
The big company decentralized their operations last year and opened several regional offices in the country to meet the needs of the market.
- deduce /dɪ’djuːs/ vt. 推论，推断；演绎出
It is not easy to deduce a trend of growth from the available facts since they are quite scarce and not that convincing.
scarce /skeəs/adj. 缺乏的，不足的；稀有的
- fixture /'fɪkstʃə; -tjə/ n. 设备；固定装置；固定于某处不大可能移动之物
Formerly found only in large industrial applications, microwave ovens now have become a standard fixture of most modern kitchens.
- frugality /fruː’gælɪtɪ/ n. 俭省，节俭
He calls on the public to save in everyday life and believes that frugality is the key to battling a culture that rewards mindless consumption.
- administrate /əd’mɪnɪstreɪt/ vt. 管理；经营，实施
He is suitable for the position as he is young enough to understand what the teenagers think but old enough to administrate their programs.
- disjointed /dɪs’dʒɒɪntɪd/ adj. 脱节的；杂乱的；脱臼的
When asked about her whereabouts at 9 o’clock that night, she gave a rather disjointed response, which caught the detective’s attention.
- revive /rɪ’vaɪv/ vi. 复兴；复活；苏醒；恢复精神
Reviving the stalled economy and sticking to promises to bring the deficit down next year is proving to be the principal test for the new president.
stall vi. 停止，停转；拖延
- elapse /ɪ’læps/ vi. 消逝；时间过去
A considerable period of time has to elapse before the effects of such security measures as closed-circuit television cameras and cell-phone monitoring become evident in reducing crimes.
- If he goes on taking ererything passively like this, he will never be confident enough to say NO to those kids who are fond of teasing him.
tease /tiːz/ vt. 取笑；戏弄；梳理；欺负；强求；使起毛
- I know I’m already 80, but with a heart like mine, I will never be old enough to stop laughing at funny words.
- Although I was never fortunate/lucky enough to meet your grandmother, I’ve enjoyed hearing you tell stories about her and seeing your face light up when talking about her.
fabricate /'fæbrɪkeɪt/ vt. 制造；伪造；装配
Although he was not a legal expert, he knew it would not be proper to fabricate anything to mislead the public.
nominal [ˈnɒmɪnl] adj. 名义上的; 微不足道的; 票面上的;
He does not work full time there, but he has been the nominal head of the organization’s scholarship program for five years.
temporal [ˈtempərəl] adj. 时间的; 世俗的; 暂存的;
As Mark walked the sites on that initial trip of the migrants, he found some important temporal clues — dated bus tickets, shopping receipts and calendars.
reciprocal /rɪ’sɪprək(ə)l/ adj. 互惠的；相互的；倒数的，彼此相反的
In urban planning, it is important to take into consideration the reciprocal influence between the transportation network and other facilities, for example shopping centers and medical centers.
denote /dɪ’nəʊt/ vt. 表示，指示
The label “Smart Choices” on the front of food packages usually denotes products that meet criteria for lower fat, sugar and sodium (钠） content.
criteria /kraɪ’tɪərɪə/ n. 标准，条件
content /kən’tent/ n. 内容，目录；满足；容量
consecutive /kən’sekjʊtɪv/ adj. 连贯的；连续不断的
The public high school graduation rates in New Mexico and Arizona have been increasing for three consecutive years, thanks to an online program that helps students earn missing credits.
spectator /spek’teɪtə/ n. 观众；旁观者
In the accident at the air show last week, a pilot and 10 spectators were killed when a fighter plane crashed into the crowd.
pilot /'paɪlət/ n. 飞行员；领航员
muttering /'mʌtərɪŋ/ n. 独自怨言，喃喃自语
The mother was not sure where the boys went, but she did hear them muttering something about going out for a movie with friends.
composite /'kɒmpəzɪt/ adj. 复合的，合成的；（火车车厢）综合的；（柱式）混合的；菊科的
This newly released portrait of Planet Earth is actually a composite of several pictures taken earlier this month by a new research satellite.
malicious /mə’lɪʃəs/ adj. 恶意的；恶毒的；蓄意的；怀恨的
You shouldn’t feel insulted. We can assure you he meant to be friendly and there was nothing impolite or malicious in his words.
- If we have enough oil in our own country, why import a large amount from somewhere else every year?
- Since video communication through the Internet is convenient, why a time-consuming and expensive flight trip to attend the conference/meeting?
- Why at a crowded bar so far from home? We can just meet at a restaurant close to where we live.
- alien /'eɪlɪən/ adj. 外国的；相异的，性质不同的；不相容的；陌生的
When I first came to this city, everything was alien to me. It took me a long time to adjust myself to the new environment.
- optic /'ɒptɪk/ adj. 光学的；视觉的；眼睛的
Something growing in her brain caused damage to her optic nerve, and doctors thought she would never see again.
- symmetrical /sɪ’metrɪk(ə)l/ adj. 匀称的，对称的
The front side of the house has a symmetrical arrangement of windows and door and two windows on each side.
- lubricate /'luːbrɪkeɪt/ vi. 润滑；涂油；起润滑剂作用
He cleaned the old machine and lubricated the moving parts with a little mineral oil, hoping that it could work again.
twinkle /'twɪŋk(ə)l/ v. 闪烁；（眼睛）闪亮，闪闪发光；发亮；轻快移动
We could tell it was a crisp winter night because, overhead, between the shadows of the buildings, a multitude of stars twinkled.
- mediator /'miːdɪeɪtə/ n. 调停者；传递者；中介物
During his work on child protection, he often acts as a mediator between parents and children, making the parents know what they can do and what they cannot do.
- outpost /'aʊt,post/ n. 前哨；警戒部队；边区村落
Due to safety concerns, the commander ordered his troops to leave their outposts in the mountains and return to their bases in the nearby village.
- traverse /'trævəs; trə’vɜːs/ v. 穿过；来回移动；反驳；阻挠；详细研究；旋转
It’s exciting to travel to a foreign place, no matter whether you’re traversing the wilds of Africa or just making a weekend trip to the countryside.
- emancipate /ɪ’mænsɪpeɪt/ vt. 解放；释放
In the 1970s, a number of countries passed laws to protect women’s rights, announcing that they would emancipate women through education and work.
- deductive /dɪ’dʌktɪv/ adj. 演绎的；推论的；推断的
The basic idea of deductive reasoning is that if something is true of a class of things in general, this truth applies to all members of that class.
- Her parents could no more persuade her to study maths than they could persuade her to stop wearing skirts and makeup.
- I would no more believe any word he said than I would allow myself to be bitten by the same snake twice.
- He would no more dare speak before a large audience than he would dare jump off the top of a 20-story building.
新视野大学英语(第三版)视听说4答案2018-04-19 11:52:26Listening Task 2 Activity 1 Activity 2 (1) hotels or even cities (2) make money (3) has doubled (4) wherever he goes (S)what kind of food she eats (6) junk mail or adverts (7) robbed (8) more crimes ...
> 欢迎访问我的个人博客：[guqing's blog](https://guqing.xyz/)
4. 2 4
come to an end
the bestpart of the day
2.2 2 4
aretotally unaware of
are convinced of
at the bottomof
on the banks
3. Answers： f-a-d-c-e-b
4.1 2 3 8 10
5.1 2 4
A:2 3 4 5
by the river
have theguts to tell him
good-looking,romantic and intelligent
feel goodabout who I was
Good luckfor the future
be happywith who you are
2.1 3 6
go abouttheir business
getting morefor their money
1 3 4 5 7 8 10
4.haveprofound impacts on
10.poses achallenge to
(1) free time
(2) how they spend their free time,how they would spend their freetime differently if they had more time or money or opportUNITy,and what are the benefits to society if people are given more freetime or holidays
(5)festivals your free time
2 3 5 6
2 4 5 8 1 2.
1 3 6 8
(1)She feels it seems very shallow,
(2)She has now grown up and matured.
(3)She is very happy with where she is now./She doesn't think lifehas to be the perfect image she pictured.
Task 2 Activity 1
(5)driving on Route66 /driving on Route Sixty-six
(9)swimming with dolphins
Task 2 Activity 2
2 4 7 8 9
Task 1Activity :
(2)a swimming pool
(3)covered by another “wall"
(4)the same position as the shape in the hole
(5)what shape the holewill be until the last moment
(6) Not to get knocked into the pool
(7)gets through the most shapes
Task 1Activity 2
1 3 4 7
Get ideas 1
partly disagree with the writer's view that today most people spendtheir free time doing things that do not contribute to their
development and are essentially unproductive.In my opinion,manypeople today actually use the additional free time that technology hascreated for working more,rather than for interacting with net friendsor for other leisure activities.For instance,many people have formed
the habit of checking company emails frequently even during theiroff-work hours; they are disturbed by cell phone calls concerningwork wherever they are even on weekends; they are obliged to bringtheir computers with them even when going on a vacation.They neverseem to have real freedom after work owing to the advancement of
technology and the popularization of modern communications devices.However,although they live in such constant chaos,the truth is,thiskind of life allows them no chance to spend time wastefully,and it often contributes to their career development and makes them moreproductive.
Meaningful leisure activities Reasons for being meaningful
Outdoor activities such as going to parks,mountains and beaches
• build health
• prevent and reduce stress
• improve social life
• Surfing the Internet
• keep people well-informed
• communicate with people all over the world easily get entertainment through watching TV series or movies online
• Reading books
• make people think more deeply
• improve concentration
• Playing chess
• make people smarter
• relieve stress and bring fun
More practice in listening
D D C B A
Passages: Passage 1
Passages: Passage 2
4.having an adverse effect on
29.is central to
30.a private arrangement
(1) money and happiness
(2) whether they think money makes them happy, what things are moreimportant than money, and whether wealthy people should be taxed more tosupport the poor
(1)She is a producer for the BBC.
(2) She likes living in London, but it can be quite expensive.
(3) Money andhappiness.
(1) brightenyour mood
(2) a nurturing environment
(3) a stable family
(5) Feelcontentment/Feel contentment
(6) makes the difference
(7) feeling satisfiedwith
(1) hotels or even cities
(2) make money
(3) has doubled
(4) wherever he goes
(S)what kind of food she eats
(6) junk mail or adverts
(8) more crimes
(9) have no need to worry
(10) be more careful
(11) sent to the newspapers
(12) posted online
D B A C D
Task 2 Activity 2
(2) Give itup
(4) standardof living
(1) Cosmetic surgery
(7) Downloading music for free
1 3 4 6 7 9 10
(1) The topics and their order: car,friendship, good food, money, and free time.
Get ideas 2
1. How would you definehappiness?
feel energetic & focused
do whatever I like to do
do well what I need to do
not worried about anything
2. Which two of the following six things would you find the most difficult to live without: friendship, health, sport or exercise, money, good food, or free time?
sport & friendship
health & free time
health & friendship
good food & money
3. How happy would you say you are, on a scale of one to five, five being very happy?
4. What would you say is missing from your life?
5. Are you more happy or less happy than you were five years ago?
Organize ideas 2
1.Introductionto the survey (purpose, method, etc.):
1) Purpose: To find outwhat college students think of happiness and how they evaluate their own senseof happiness.
2) Method: By interviewing four of myclassmates with five questions.
2. Findingsand analysis:
1) Most of them definedhappiness as something related to one's state of mind.
2) Regarding the two things most difficult tolive without, most of them chose health, friendship, free time, or sport, butone chose good food and money.
3) All of them rated their level of happinessas three or four.
4) Their answers to the last two questionswere surprisingly the same. All of them said that they lacked money and thatthey felt less happy than they were five years ago, probably because of thepressure associated with study and career choice.
3.Conclusions from the survey:
1) Students have a properunderstanding of happiness.
2) They value health, friendship and free timemore than material things.
3) They are fairly satisfied with theircurrent situation.
4) They want to have more money.
5) They feel less happy nowadays.
(2) what areas of the arts they enjoy, what exhibition or performance they vent to recently, and whether they think the arts are important
(8) a live
(1) gets yourvote
(5) entertainment and activities
(8)I personally would prefer
(9) with disabilities
(11) enjoy gardens
(l2) mentioned youth
(l4) not so sure
(3) public buildings
Get ideas 1
(1) Setting of themovie
• Dory (agood-heartedbluefish.withshort-termmemoryloss)
saying“You are crazy”
(2) Sheexplainsthatsheisterriblewithmoneyand that she
(3) Shesaysshewill paybackthemoneythefollowing weekwhen
(1) Thestory is about a couple who were ordered to return a large a1nount of lottery prizemoney.
The movie tells the story of a father's courage and love. Nemo runs awayfrom school, ventures into the open sea, captured onto a boat, and sent to a dentist'soffice. Marlin and Dory go to search for him and bring him hon1e. They go all theway to Sidney 1-larbor. Along the way, Marlin learns to take risks and finally allowsNemo to take care of himself.
The story is about a salesman, Chris. who strives to build a future for himselfand his five-year-old son. Although he works hard. he n1akes little n1oney. He raiseshis son on his own after his wife walks out. However, he never gives up. With diligenceand the love for his son, he becon1es a successful stockbroker.
• Abri11iantly animated masterpiece
• Asimplebut enchanting story
• coral reef
• Touchingandpowerful scenes
• Favoritescene:interviewfor internship
• A remarkable movie
(1) the media and news
(2) how they usually get their news,what kind of news storiesinterest hem the most,how modern technology and new mediahas changed their relationship with the news,and whether themedia uses its power responsibly
(2) go on
(5)the media andthe news
(6) Newspapers Internet
e -c-b a-f-d
(2) latest headlines
(6)have to pay
1 2 3 2 8.
(1)hear this story
(2)about this guy
(4)remember all the details
(7)then from that
(8)something to do
(10)according to the report
(11)a part in his film
(12)myimpression was that
(14)that's what happened
Task 2 Activity 1
Task 2 Activity 2
(1)starts going wrong
(2)fill an awful lot oftime
(3)deeplyembarrassing for us
(4)champion of the Wrong Guest division
(5)charming but inappropriate
(6) living the celebritylifestyle
(7) love a good news blunder
Task 1Activity 1
Task 1Activity 2
A B B A B A A B B A
Get ideas 1
2 3 5
Get ideas 2
Strictly Come Dancing
Current affairs program
Show-stopping dances,celebrities,glamorous dresses,big bandmusic,a popular host
In-depth reporting,hardhitting interviews,intelligent analysisContent
Sixteen famous contestants with lttle or no experience of dancingpair up with famous professional dancers; the bottom two couplescompete in a dance-off;judges decide who leaves.Main presenter interviews guests (e.g.politicians)
(1)A Bite of China( 《舌尖上的中国》)(2) Documentary(3)CCTV-1
(4)Premiered in May 20 12
(5)Introduces Chinese Cuisine; explores origins & characteristicsof Chinese food; shows the Chinese lifestyle
(6)Informative; beautiful scenes; art of simple & ordinary food;promotion of harmony between man & nature
More practice in listening
Passages: Passage 1
Passages: Passage 2
56.differentiate themselves from
61.is geared up for
64.is supplemented with
61.in protest62.draw world attention
What is this?2014-03-07 10:34:30(This is an article I wrote several years ago to explain the this keyword in some programming languages. The title is a pun intended.)Java, C# etc.The this is a keyword in programming languages such a
流利说 Level 4 全文2019-05-22 10:52:40-What kind of company does her friend’s husband work for? –A start-up company. Christina hasn’t seen her friend for a longtime. The last time they saw each other was three years ago. At that time,...
What does OpenSSL's EVP mean? OpenSSL中的EVP是什么意思?2013-03-04 10:35:08原文地址：http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3055454/what-does-openssls-evp-mean ...What does OpenSSL's EVP mean? up vote10 down vote favorite 1 What does OpenSSL's EVP
iOS 各版本中的新特性（What's New in iOS）- 目录翻译完成2012-11-15 08:59:12iOS 各版本中的新特性（What's New in iOS）- 目录翻译完成
流利说 Level 3 全文2019-05-22 10:51:17Kathy usually gets up at 6:30, but this morning, she didn’t hear her alarm. As a result, she overslept. She didn’t get up until 7:00, 30 minutes later than usual. As a result, she didn...
This error is generated by TI‘s USCIF driver or utilities2020-10-21 15:59:26昨天神奇的使用DSP来刚9针的调试线，死活都提示这个玩意：This error is generated by TI’s USCIF driver or utilities 于是乎，吭哧吭哧的按照PCB线路图接起来，怎么都不对呢？what’s wrong？大大的黑人问号。 再...
What is DDS？ 什么是DDS？（Data Distribute Service，数据分发服务）2020-03-17 15:29:54What is DDS？ 什么是DDS？（Data Distribute Service，数据分发服务） 关键字：数据分发服务 DDS The Proven Data Connectivity Standard for the Industrial Interet of Things 经验证的工业物联网数据连接标准 ...
What's Wrong with Deep Learning? Yann LeCun2015-05-26 15:06:57requires remembering abstract representations of what happens in the video. Deep learning systems, including recurrent nets, are notoriously inefficient at storing temporary memories. This has led ...
What's Wrong With Hue Oozie Editor?2015-07-23 13:40:30First, let’s make the topic clear: Comparing with providing raw Oozie workflow/coordinator xml file, what’s disadvantages to create workflow/coordinator with Hue Oozie Editor? ( The Hue Oozie Editor...
What Is White Balance in a Camera?摄像头里的白平衡是什么意思2014-12-09 22:51:35What Is White Balance in a Camera? Anyone with a digital camera has probably heard the term white balance. In the days of film, photographers could not adjust white balance in their camera. Previ
What's new in windows server 2012 networking (Part 1)2013-06-14 22:47:30IntroductionGiven that Windows Server 2012 became available in final release this month, I thought that an article about what's new in Windows Server 2012 networking might be in order. If you haven’t
tldr 是什么_“ TLDR”是什么意思，如何使用？2020-09-18 01:08:58tldr 是什么Imagentle/ShutterstockImagentle /快门 Unlike most internet acronyms, TLDR ...DR) has found its way into news articles, professional emails, and evenMerriam-Webster’s Dictionary.But what do...
nsfw什么颜色_“ NSFW”是什么意思，以及如何使用它？2020-10-07 18:19:03nsfw什么颜色Casimior PT/Shutterstock卡西米PT /快门NSFW is an odd, versatile internet acronym that’s found its way into internet articles and social media posts. But what does NSFW mean, where’d it ...
What's your weakness and strength?2010-04-21 22:15:00Youre about to read a really old post. For our updated thoughts on this topic, please visit our newer post: Strengths and Weaknesses Revisited. Yesterday, a reader asked us what he should say when
充电器兼容qi是什么意思_什么是“经Qi认证”的无线充电器？2020-09-17 14:46:30Andrey Suslov/Shutterstock, WPA/QiAndrey Suslov / Shutterstock，WPA /齐 If you’ve taken the time to shop for a wireless charger, then you’ve probably bumped into the term “Qi-Certified.” But what ...
Android问题之this与Activity.this的区别2013-10-19 15:50:44写语句的时候有两种情况...Toast.makeText(AlarmActivity.this,"闹钟取消", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT); <pre name="code" class="java">Toast.makeText(this,"闹钟5秒后启动", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT); ...
dqn irl_“ IRL”是什么意思，以及如何使用它？2020-10-08 16:09:51dqn irlSongquan Deng/Shutterstock.com邓松泉/Shutterstock.comYou may have come across the initialism “IRL” in tweets, on Reddit, or in comment sections across ... But what does it mean, and how do yo...
英语中how much 和 how many 分别是什么意思？2014-02-08 12:40:54英语中how much 和 how many 分别是什么意思？ 都是 提问 XX (某物) 多少个的意思，所修饰词的不同 how much + 不可数名词 有多少？ how much用来修饰不可数名词，表示数量，也可单独使用。 how many + 可数名词复数...
英文面试之五——What are your strengths?2018-08-17 20:01:51tips talk about three kinds of things knowledge-based skills,or specific skills you’ve learned either in school or by working,such as computer skills, a university ...is what we would call tra...
使用AddThis实现页面分享（social media）2017-12-11 17:32:002 什么是AddThis 3 是否收费 基本功能 1 Share Buttons类型 2 页面中添加share buttons 3 Dashboard 1 Analytics 2 Tools 3 Get the Code 4 Profile Options 进阶 1 邮箱模板 Email Tempalte 1 默认参数 2 ...
What is d_type and why Docker overlayfs need it2017-09-14 22:22:25https://linuxer.pro/2017/03/what-is-d_type-and-why-docker-overlayfs-need-it/ In my previous post I’ve mentioned a strange problem that occurs on Discourse running in Docker. Today I’m going ...
Java synchronized (this) 的含义2016-04-18 17:10:27You might wonder what happens when a static synchronized method is invoked, since a static method is associated with a class, not an object. In this case, the thread acquires the intrinsic lock for ...
使用Android studio打开项目报错This version of Android Studio cannot open this project...2020-06-09 17:16:12This version of Android Studio cannot open this project, please retry with Android Studio 4.0 or newer 此提示的意思是：此版本的Android Studio无法打开此项目，请使用Android Studio 4.0或更新版本重试 我...
死磕Java之5个what揭开向对象核心2020-03-16 09:43:48文章目录一、What ls an Object？（什么是对象?...（什么是接口）五、What ls a Package?（什么是包？） 一、What ls an Object？（什么是对象?） 别人问你什么是对象，你怎么回答？（闭上眼想象一下，当你...