The most popular function in Excel is SUM, based on my experience. That's probably the first function you learned how to use, and in the old days, it was the only function that you could insert with the appropriately named AutoSum button.
Sometimes we overlook how much counting we have to do every day too. Here are a few scenarios that you might encounter at work (or should I say "en-count-er"?):
- Sales: number of orders for a specific product, from a list in a worksheet 销售：工作表中特定产品的订单数量
- Human Resources: count of employees with 10+ years employment 人力资源：拥有10年以上工作经验的员工人数
- Shipping: number of shipments pending, that do not have a zip code 运输：没有邮政编码的待处理的运输数量
Fortunately, your favourite spreadsheet can help – there are many different ways to count things in Excel.
在Excel中计数的7种方法 (7 Ways To Count in Excel)
A couple of months ago, I shared a slide show that gives a quick summary of 7 Ways to Count in Excel. It includes the following examples:
几个月前，我分享了一张幻灯片演示， 简要介绍了Excel中7种计数方法 。 它包括以下示例：
- Count Numbers 数数
- Count Data 计数数据
- Count Blanks 计数空白
- Count With Criteria 按条件计数
- Count With Criteria in Text String 用文本字符串中的条件计数
- Count With Multiple Criteria 用多个条件计数
- Count in Filtered List 过滤列表中的计数
视频：7种计数方法 (Video: 7 Ways to Count)
The slide show was very well-received, so I've made a video that shows a quick example of each counting technique. It just covers the basics, and I have other counting videos that you can watch, for more information, and other examples.
幻灯片放映非常受欢迎，因此我制作了一个视频，展示了每种计数技术的快速示例。 它仅介绍了基础知识，另外还有一些您可以观看的计数视频 ，以获取更多信息和其他示例。
下载样本文件 (Download the Sample File)
If you want to follow along with the video, and see more counting formulas, you can download the sample workbook from my website. The zipped file is in xlsx format, and does not contain macros. There is a separate sheet for each of the examples in the video, and several other examples too.
如果您想跟随视频一起观看，并查看更多计数公式，可以从我的网站下载示例工作簿 。 压缩文件为xlsx格式，不包含宏。 视频中的每个示例都有单独的表格，其他几个示例也都有。
Now, let's get back to counting the number of days until the weekend!